Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Hours

Last night I met a friend for a little shopping and then a quick couple of drinks. This is a mocha drink made by a local coffee shop. It is delicious!!  Mine looked like a flower. :)

After happy hour, I came home and bobby and I went over to our neighbors place for some wine and holiday cocktails. After a few cocktails, we started playing dress up. 


Then we took a picture all together. 

 
His dog was less than impressed. 


We had a lot of fun and tons of laughs! 

The cold weather is moving in, but we managed to finish our Christmas shopping. It feels good to be done. I even got everything wrapped!! I can't put presents under our big tree because the animals would destroy them. So we improvised. 


We even got a little something for ourselves while we were out. 



Is your weekend off to a good start? 

Have you finished Christmas shopping and wrapping? Or did you wait until the last minute like I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment