Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love-ly Weekend

hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines weekend. 

I came home Friday and snuggled with my furry Valentine


Bobby came home with my traditional gift of dove chocolates and a new and delicious wine for us to try. He's so sweet and thoughtful. The wine was good...I'll def jump on that Bandwagon! Bwhahaha! 


Then it was pizza time!! Rolling out the dough...I gave a little booty pat of encouragement. 



End result...pizza awesomeness!!  Spicy pepperoni and pineapple. Yum, yum, yum.


Cheers!


Once we finished our wine, we let Porter clean the glasses...shined right up!!


I managed to snag some Boulevard Chocolate Ale. This year it is not as sweet, but it is still wonderful. 


It went perfectly with Sonic red velvet lava cake sundae. The cake was dry, but all in all it was good. I prob wouldn't get it again though. 


What is your favorite pizza topping(s)?

What is your favorite wine? Type or label. I gravitate toward Pinot Noirs, but will drink almost anything!

How did you celebrate this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment