Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hi all...happy Friday! I'm popping by for a quick Friday Favorites post. Thank you HeatherKatie, and Clare for hosting Friday linkups!!  Be sure to check out their blogs and the other links to see what people are up to this Friday. 


Tonight we are hosting a birthday party for one of my favorite people. My future brother in law and good friend! We were so busy moving that we missed both of our birthdays. I squeezed in a brunch, but this will be his party. :)




My other favorite thing right now is that my parents are coming to visit. TOMORROW!!!! I'm so excited!!  We have lots of fun things planned for when they are here for their quick visit. 


I could not love these 2 more. They are the best and I can't wait to spend time with them. :)

What are your plans for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment