Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Bar Method

I have been wanting to try barre classes for awhile. The Groupon gods finally granted a groupon to The Bar Method. 5 beginner classes for only $35...great deal!! 

Last night, I purchased some socks and headed into class with 2 of my girlfriends. 


The class filled up and we were pretty much all first timers. The instructor was great!! Motivating without being super cheesy and really helpful. She used our names and helped correct form when we needed it. 


The class itself was challenging and fun at the same time. I love the muscle burn and then stretch. I need to work on flexibility and strength...this class is perfect for it!!  

I would increase arm weights a little next time, but other than that the class was fantastic! I'm already excited to go back!!

What is your favorite class to take?

Have you tried barre? 

No comments:

Post a Comment