Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Recap

Whew-whirlwind and great weekend. I'm not ready for Monday!!

We went to the Royals game on Friday. Our seats were on the 2nd row behind the team dugout. Royals won and it was fireworks Friday!!




Saturday morning I went to coach training for Girls on the Run. We start training mid September and I am so excited!! It is such a positive thing for young girls. I can't wait to be involved!!

That evening we went out for my friend's birthday. 


We had lots of fun hanging with friends at a chill bar. 





More celebrating Sunday night with a nice dinner out. I think the birthday girl had a fabulous time!!






What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Funny coincidence...I'm sitting here watching Intentional Talk and their lead story is all about how hot KC is right now, when I click on your blog from PB fingers blog-and there you are in all your Royals glory! Sounds like a fun night! What great seats!

    ReplyDelete