Anyway, a little background on Andrea. She has a wheat allergy, so she follows a gluten free diet. She also focuses on creating a healthy balance of clean eating without restricting her diet. You know-Balanced Living...what we all strive to achieve!!! Fitness has always played a huge role in her life. Andrea played sports through high school and coached basketball at a smaller Christian college. As an adult, she focuses more on HIIT workouts, lifting, and various cardio workouts too.
Today she is sharing her recipe for the Bomb Dot Com Deviled Sriracha Eggs. (Yes she really named them that!)
6 eggs hard boiled
1 tbsp miracle whip
1 tbsp mustard
½ Splenda packet
Dash of salt and pepper
2 tbsp Otts French dressing3 tbsp Sriracha
1. Place eggs in pan with cold water covering them.
2. Bring to a boil and cover for 5 minutes.3. Remove from heat and let set for another 10 minutes in the hot water.
4. Peel the shell off of the eggs.
5. Cut each egg in half and scoop out the inside into a small mixing bowl.
6. Add miracle whip, mustard, Splenda, salt, pepper, French dressing and Sriracha. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
7. Add additional Sriracha to taste.
8. You can spoon the mixture into the egg white or place mixture into a ziplock bag and cut the corner to fill the egg and create a pattern. This ups the presentation level and is super easy!
9. Top with a dollop of Sriracha to give the spicy food impaired deviled egg lovers a heads up as to what they are getting into!
~if you are in a time crunch or don’t like the smell of hard-boiling eggs in your house, Eggland’s Best has packaged hard boiled eggs that I have used many times and they are just as good as the real thing!
~I make a batch and keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator, they hold up for about 4 days. I love to add them here and there for snacks throughout the day.
~each half egg = 60 calories, 5 grams fat, 1 carbohydrate, and 3 grams protein.
Be on the lookout for more posts from Andrea! She will share workouts, recipes, and other fun things with us each month!