Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nature Box Favorites

Since it is What I Ate Wednesday, I am linking up with Jenn at Peas and Crayons.  I don't usually do WIAW posts, but I wanted to share some of my favorite Nature Box (referral link) snacks with you guys.  What better day than Wednesday?!?!?!  I found this badge from June 2012 and it seemed fitting. :)  Thank you Jenn for hosting!!


What is NatureBox?  NatureBox delivers a world of carefully sourced and nutritionist-approved foods right to your door. Each snack contains wholesome ingredients - with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. Snacking has never been so deliciously fun and naturally easy. -from NatureBox themselves.  It is a monthly subscription service that delivers snacks to your door.  Each box contains 5 bags of snacks and each bag contains 3-4 servings and the snacks are delicious!!  You can choose your snacks or be surprised.  For every box they deliver, NatureBox donates one meal through Feeding America® to help the millions of Americans who go hungry.  Pretty cool, right? 

Here are my top 5 favorite NatureBox snacks.  (Note-all pictures are from NatureBox.com.)

#1-Sriracha Roasted Cashews-These spicy treats are so good and a great snack!!  I could eat an entire bag by myself in about 3 seconds flat, but I try to resist!


#2-Banana Bread Granola-This takes delicious banana flavored granola and mixes in raisins and dried banana.  I love to add this to yogurt for breakfast or just eat it by the handful!



#3-Pistachio Power Clusters-Almonds, cashews, pistachios, oh my!  These clusters are a great post workout snack! 


#4-Black and White Granola-The NatureBox description of this one is the best!!  Rolled oats are flavored with sweet cocoa, light vanilla and floral spice from a pinch of cardamom.  Who doesn't like chocolate and vanilla??!?!


#5-Maple Habanero Pretzel Pops-These sweet and spicy pretzel bites are a fun treat!  These are great as an afternoon snack when 3pm hunger strikes!!


I was not compensated in anyway-all opinions are my own.  I purchased my subscription...I just love the products!!!  Happy Snacking!!

1 comment:

  1. the banana bread granola sounds might tasty! I need to try that! yum!

    ReplyDelete