Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Wednesday

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?  This year has flown by!  Bobby and I will be heading to Texas with the puppy...9 hour drive!!  OMG!!!  I'm nervous about it.  Pray for us!  I found this recipe for Bacon Jalapeno Stuffing: http://www.food.com/recipe/bacon-jalapeno-stuffing-467644.  I don't think you can go wrong!!


Yesterday was a great day.  I am so lucky to have such a great family!!  My Dad called me to make sure I knew he was very excited about my engagement and I spoke to my sister who is ready to start planning anytime.  I also received so much love and support for my facebook people.  I know social media can get a bad rap and put out so much negativity, but it can also be very uplifting!!  Speaking of social media, I began a Pinterest board.  I am a HUGE Pinterest fan.  I always try out recipes and some of the crafts (the very easy crafts!!).  The coolest thing I have found so far is a wall decorations made of wine corks from your wedding.  I don't have a date or season or any plans at all, but I think this is adorable!!


Workout yesterday was from Nike Plus-this time I did a 30 minute workout in my living room.  The puppy was so good!  He stayed off to the side for the most part and didn't jump on my head once!  I call that a success!!!

What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish? 

How was your workout yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment