Monday, November 4, 2013

Hello

Hello everyone.  I am new to blogging.  I tried a couple of years ago and failed miserably.  I think I was trying to hard to be interesting or funny or whatever.  I don't even know if anyone will read this, but it is a fun place to talk about the things in my life that are important to me. 

I called the blog "Life Beings at 30?" because I turned 30 in June of 2013 and have had a blast ever since.  I think by the time you are 30, you have it somewhat figured out.  How to juggle various schedules and make time for the things in life that are important to you.

Since it is November, I will start with a thing each day that I am thankful for...and since it is the 4th, I will start with 4 things.  :)

1-I am thankful for my Dad.  He is my rock and will always be the most important man in my life.  He has been there for me no matter what and shaped who I am today.  He also found and married my mom and made our family whole...which leads me to #2...

2-I am thankful for my "blended family".  We started out a little rocky when my parents married-I was 9, my older brother was 10, and our baby sister was 6.  Since then we have grown into the most fun and close family.  God had a plan when he brought our family together.  In the past 20+ years, our family has grown in size and love...and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!!




3-Now for something a little less serious, but fun just the same...I am thankful for pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks.  I know they make a big deal saying that it is back, but I order them year round!  I just love the taste and drinking them make me feel all warm and fuzzy!

4-I am thankful for my boyfriend.  We have been together since 2009 and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.  We just have fun together.  He is so supportive and really balances out my high strung personality!!  Even though he hates to dance, he still will laugh and have a good time!


Those are my 4 things to get caught up this month.  I hope everyone is having a fun and thankful November!

No comments:

Post a Comment