Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankful Day 5 and Blogging Day 2

Here we are on day 2. Today I am thankful for running. I know this sounds crazy, but it is true. Running can be so many things-a social club, time to clear your head, therapy, exercise and torture. It is really just how you look at it. Yesterday, I went and ran with my neighbor and running buddy and his faithful pup Jaxon. We just went on a slow and steady 3.5 miles, but it was a great way to end the work day. Time to chat and unwind and laugh-a lot! We don't worry about our time or distance; we just run around our neighborhood and catch up on the day. The picture below was taken a couple of days ago after a run. Poor tired pup! Lol!



My boyfriend and I just adopted a sweet puppy and I am trying to teach him to run as well.  Any tips or tricks from you runners who bring your pets?

No comments:

Post a Comment