Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Puppy Training and Giving Thanks Day 6

3 days in a row of blogging!! I am really trying to stick to my every day posting. As I mentioned yesterday, we adopted a puppy a couple of weeks ago. He is just over 4 months old and will probably be huge! Someone asked me the other day at the park if he was 8 months...nope! He's my giant fur baby! So far, crate training was easy and he learns tricks really fast-sit, lay down, shake, high five, and stay (sometimes). We are still working on potty training and leash training...darn chewing on the leash! :) Last night, I took the puppy for a run around our neighborhood. He does much better when it is just the 2 of us than when my boyfriend and I try to take him together. I think he just gets so excited running with both of us. Then we stood in the rain after the run to try to clean some of the mud off of the pup. The pictures are from a sunnier day when we all 3 went to the park and played before running. I am a little biased, but isn't he the cutest puppy ever?!?!?!
Today is Day 6 and I am thankful for my adventure girls and bestest friends. I have so many close girl friends and I love all of them for different reasons. Today, specifically I wanted to give thanks for these 2 girls in my life. We were roommates for years, volleyball teammates-still, and travel companions-always! We all love to have fun and get the most out of life. I know if any of us have an idea of something fun to do, each of us will jump on board! And when we say we will do something, you can bet we will show up. I know I can count on these girls for anything and they will always be there. I'm so thankful to have found such good friends!!
Setting Guiness Book records and pub crawling for cancer



Who doesn't love bow tie cans when celebrating America?

Wine pops while enjoying the beautiful views in Oregon.

You don't see this every day-"only you can prevent forest fires"

Oyster Shooters seemed like a good idea until we saw the giant OYSTERS!

Goonies Rock!

Wine tasting at fantastic wineries

Sand volleyball champs-yes, we are wearing sweats because it is cold in October in Kansas City!
Where is your favorite place to travel? Do you have friends who you go on adventures with?

No comments:

Post a Comment