Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!! It was the first that Bobby and I got to spend together. 


We took the pup with us to Bobby's parents house. After Christmas Eve service, we watched Elf and Christmas Vacation. 

Then it was time for Merry Hump Day Christmas!! 



His mom is so cute. She wakes everyone up super early by playing Santa Clause is Coming to Town. We had so many presents!!!


Everyone dug in and started opening. 


My favorite gift we gave is a personalized bobblehead of his dad. 



I think everyone was very pleased and feels like they were very good this year!!




Even the pets were happy about their presents!!! It's Porter's first Christmas so he gets lots of presents.


And to keep it fair, Stout got a lot too!!

After breakfast we hit the road for a 9 hour drive to Texas. It took a bit longer than normal because I was so tired, but we made it safe and sound. When we arrived, my parents knew just what I needed. A Leslie sized wine glass!!!


Did you have a good holiday? 

What was your favorite gift to give or receive?

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment