Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pretty sure that I have the cutest puppy in the world!

I may be a little biased, but Porter was being so darn cute yesterday!  I am trying to teach him rollover.  He is slowly, but surely getting it.  Yesterday was the most progress we have made.  If you can't tell, he is very treat driven!!  I had to go get him the big box of bigger treats yesterday.





He also graduated to a bigger bone.  He was destroying the smaller ones in less than a day.  So far, this one is still not eaten.  Yippee!!!



I tried out a new skinnytaste.com recipe last night.  Salmon cakes-like crab cakes, but made with salmon.  They turned out wonderful!!!  I used canned salmon instead of making my own and it was still great.  Here is the recipe: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/12/baked-salmon-cakes.html  I just dipped mine in cocktail sauce, but the sauce she recommends sounds wonderful.


After dinner, some friends came over and we drove around to look at lights.  We hit all of the houses close by with the LED lights, music accompaniment and all around Griswold style lights. All around good night! 



What is the hardest trick your pet has learned?  Any tips on training?

Have you tried any new recipes lately?

Do you drive around with your friends/family to look at lights or is that just for old people and little kids?  I personally love it and would go every night if I could.  I don't even mind being part of the creepy crowd parked on the street watching the entire 15 minute light show that people put together.  Sorry neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment