Monday, December 30, 2013

Sunday. Lazy day!

Sunday was amazing!! We ran errands in the morning and then just hung around the house the rest of the day. I even squeezed in a nap. I was going to make chili, but I forgot half of the ingredients I needed when we were at the store. If I don't have a list, I'm totally lost! I'm a spreadsheet nerd!!!

When we got home, it was bath time for the puppy. He loves his puppy cousins, but boy does he smell bad when we get home!! 


He is good at the bath part, but he likes to chew on the towels when he gets out. 


Bobby likes to use the hair dryer to help. 

He loves it!!


Now he is wiped out and sleepy. I decided to spend my night relaxing with wine and Pinterest. I'm totally out of control with the pinning!! 


I also spent some time on Facebook and made a photo collage of 2013. Instagram is really coming up with fun photo tools. If you haven't tried it already, check out Flipagram and Instaframe. Flipagram lets you create a photo slideshow and add music. Instaframe is a collage app, but with lots of fun stuff. I also some other photo apps too. I might have an addiction!


Do you have any good app recommendations?

What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment