Monday, January 6, 2014

Cold, Cold Monday

I'm not normally one to hate Mondays.  To me, they are just another day of the work week, but -9 degrees was not how I planned to start my morning today. Especially when the windchill is -28. Brr!!! 



We braved the cold and snow yesterday to go meet with our photographer.  Actually just to meet him and see if we wanted to book.  We decided we really liked him and booked on the spot.  Great prices and a great personality...plus we loved his portfolio as well. 

I feel like we have most stuff done.  Now we just need to pay for everything...you know...the least fun part!  I even ordered my shoes online already.  I love Nine West and they were having a sale...so I went ahead and got them.  They can be my something blue. :)




Last night I made one of my favorite go to recipes-so easy and quick!  Bean and salmon toastadas.  Yummy!!  You spray the corn tortillas with cooking spray and bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for 6 mins on each side (more if you like them darker/crispier).  Then top with beans and boneless skinless salmon. I like to mix my salmon with some Franks Red Hot Sauce and sour cream to give them a little more kick and flavor.  Top with lettuce and veggies and eat.  Takes about 15-20 minutes total to make this meal. 



Sundays are my rest days.  I like to take one day off a week from exercise.  It just helps me to feel better and recover a little.

What is your favorite quick and easy go to recipe?

Do you take rest days in your workout schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment