I got myself cleaned up and head to co-host a pampered chef party. Yummy food and such awesome products!!! If you don't have a pizza stone, you absolutely MUST buy one!!
After the party, I made chicken enchilada stuffed spaghetti squash. It was amazing and easy!! Skinny Taste recipes never disappoint! I made a few changes, but I can't take credit for the idea. Why not stuff a spaghetti squash with chicken enchilada filling?? Here is what I did:
1. Cook chicken with onion and jalapeño in a little olive oil with garlic.
2. While that's cooking, pierce the spaghetti squash and cook it in the microwave for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds and use a fork to pull the squash into spaghetti strings.
4. Mix the spaghetti squash, chicken and veggies, and enchilada sauce (I use Trader Joes) in a bowl.
5. Put the mix in each spaghetti squash half and top with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees to melt the cheese.
We scarfed it down before I could take a pic so I borrowed this from skinnytaste.com.
Do you have a favorite pampered chef product?
What is your favorite site for recipes or cookbook? I'm always looking for new healthy recipes!!