Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pampered Chef

I managed a 6 mile run outside on Saturday. It was a beautiful day!!


I got myself cleaned up and head to co-host a pampered chef party. Yummy food and such awesome products!!!  If you don't have a pizza stone, you absolutely MUST buy one!!

Such a fun way to get together with girlfriends to have some wine, snacks and shop!!

After the party, I made chicken enchilada stuffed spaghetti squash. It was amazing and easy!! Skinny Taste recipes never disappoint! I made a few changes, but I can't take credit for the idea. Why not stuff a spaghetti squash with chicken enchilada filling?? Here is what I did:

1. Cook chicken with onion and jalapeƱo in a little olive oil with garlic.  
2. While that's cooking, pierce the spaghetti squash and cook it in the microwave for 10-12 minutes. 
3. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds and use a fork to pull the squash into spaghetti strings. 
4. Mix the spaghetti squash, chicken and veggies, and enchilada sauce (I use Trader Joes) in a bowl. 
5. Put the mix in each spaghetti squash half and top with shredded cheese. 
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees to melt the cheese. 
7. Enjoy!!! 

We scarfed it down before I could take a pic so I borrowed this from skinnytaste.com. 


Do you have a favorite pampered chef product?

What is your favorite site for recipes or cookbook? I'm always looking for new healthy recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment