Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wine Tuesday

Last night I went to a little wine tasting with some girl friends. We tried quite a few wines and everyone ended up buying a bottle or 2. One of the local stores has a monthly wine tasting for only $5 per person. It is a super casual and fun way to try new wines. The distributor serving us wines last night was hilarious!  I bought one wine because she called it a "patio pounder".  I love the term and the wine will be perfect for patio "pounding" with friends when it gets a little warmer!  Bonus is that these wines were all under $20.

The 2 I purchased
I didn't want to open a new bottle so I settled for a glass of this classy wine!  I actually really like Yellow Tail wines.  :)


Before heading to the tasting, I squeezed in a quick circuit workout.  100 High Knees, 80 Squats (prisoner, regular, plie), 60 lunges, 40 pushups (regular, diamond, wide arm), 20 squat jumps, 10 high knees.  Better than nothing, but not my best work!  I'll try to make up for it tonight by running and playing 2 games of volleyball!

Speaking of running, I am trying to talk the fiance into running a Sweetheart 5K with me on Sunday February 16th.  If you're in the KC area, check it out!


Do you have a favorite wine?  I don't have a favorite, but I typically like Pinot Noirs...and anything red really!

Do you have any upcoming races? 

No comments:

Post a Comment