Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Engagement Photo Preview and Treat Yourself Tuesday

Our engagement photos are up on our photographers blog!! Yay!! You can check them out here. It is just the preview. She is still working on getting the gallery done. She did a fantastic job and I think this one is my favorite!!  It was so nice to have a friend take the engagement photos.  We got to relax and just be ourselves.


Olives and Wine started Treat Yourself Tuesday in September.  It is a cute way to reward yourself .  The goal is "Treat yourself well and treat yourself often so that you will become the best you possible and in turn be your best for others in your life!"  I think it is a brilliant idea.

This week, I have done several things to treat myself. 
#1-I ordered new running shoes last week.  I don't need new shoes yet, but I am hoping that this will motivate me to get after it on my long runs to wear out my current shoes. :)  Plus, they were such a good deal!!

 

#2-Saturday afternoon, Bobby and I toured the hotel where we will get ready for the wedding and stay on our wedding night.  They offered us a cocktail while we discussed the contract and details.  It was a wonderful treat.  After our tour, we indulged in a gourmet burger.  I never crave burgers, so when I want one, Bobby is always happy to accompany me!!  We enjoyed some beers and amazing burgers at a local burger place called BRGR. 

#3-Later that evening I met up with 2 of my favorite girls for some drinks.  I haven't gone out with just my girlfriends in a few weeks.  It was so fun to check out a new bar and catch up!

#4-I plan to treat myself today with a nice long run outside.  It is supposed to be upper 50s, so I am excited to get some fresh air!!


How will you treat yourself today?

What do you prefer on your burger?  I just got a regular burger with cheese and caramelized onions.  I like fun toppings, but I really just wanted a standard burger on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment