Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Topics

I spent this afternoon scouring the internet to find fun articles to share with you guys. I found lots of fun things for you to read at your leisure. Happy Tuesday!!

Beer flavored Jelly Beans. I must try these! I love the random flavors like buttered popcorn and toasted marshmallow. In fact, the only flavor that isn’t wonderful is black liquorice!


Shawn White takes 4th?!?! He dropped out of the slopestyle to focus on winning his 3rd straight gold and got 4th. Not to mention-he lost to a guy called I-pod who invented a move he called YOLO. I hate even saying that sentence!

Magic Mike 2 is happening!! While writing the sequel, Channing Tatum uses a bust of Matthew McConaughey for inspiration. I would love to be on that set for the sequel!!


Rest in Peach Shirley Temple! She was 85 when she passed and she lived an amazing life!



For all of you Bachelor fans out there, my friend sent me this workout to do while you watch Juan Pablo making out with all of the girls. I’m not sure that there is enough time to complete all of the reps, but it would be fun to try! Especially if you’re having a watch party!!




Have you found anything fun and interesting online this week?

What is your favorite or some of your favorite blogs that you follow?

What is your favorite Jelly Bean flavor?



No comments:

Post a Comment