Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snow Day

We are supposed to get up to a foot of snow today. In the past hour, we went from a dusting to about an inch. This is great for engagement pictures this weekend!! :)


This calls for soup and grilled cheese for lunch!  Yummy!!!  Trader Joe's Roasted Pepper and Tomato soup is easy and delicious.  I add a little sriracha and pepper and it is perfect for a cold day!


I'll be working from home with 2 fuzzy helpers.  Stout loves to sit by the computer when I sit it down.


Before the snow-pocalypse, I took the pup to the vet to make sure he is all healthy.  He has sensitive skin and he had bumps on his chin.  Turns out he is just a teenager with puppy acne.  I didn't even know it existed!!!  He was really cute at the vet.  He loves treats!!


I also met the girls for a movie.  The chick in the movie looks exactly like one of our friends.  She even sounded the same!!  It was super weird, but the movie was hilarious.  Plus (and this is a BIG plus), Zac Efron is shirtless a lot!!! 

How do you survive a snow day?

What is the last movie you saw in a theater?

No comments:

Post a Comment