Thursday, April 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Sorry for the late post today! I have had a busy morning. I hope everyone is having a great week. This week I am doing a Throwback Thursday post. Easter edition.

This is circa 1985-6 I would guess. Wasn't I a little cutie out there searching for Easter Eggs?


I was the only grandchild for awhile on one side of the family...which is why I was the only kiddo out there searching.  It pays to be the first one!


 You even get a little help from the adults.  :) 


Easter was always one of my favorite holidays as a kid.  You get all dressed up and go to church and then come home to search for candy and easter eggs.  It was a big deal in my family.  As we got older and after my parents got married, it was even bigger.  We would race and compete to see who got the most loot. 

A few years ago, I did an adult Easter egg hunt with my family.  I surprised them all by hiding little liquor bottles, candy, and cash throughout the yard.  As it turns out, adults love to participate too.  The girls of the fam sharing a shot that they found while hunting!


Nothing like a little relaxing on the porch after a great holiday with the family. 


Does your family have an Easter tradition?

Do you do adult Easter egg hunts?

No comments:

Post a Comment