Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Treat Yourself Tuesday #9

It's time for another installment of Treat Yourself Tuesday.  It's always good to treat yourself!!  Head over to Olives 'n Wine for all the details and the linkup!

I treated myself to a trip to Texas to see my family over Easter.  My favorite treats involve getting to see family and friends!!!  The trip was a blast and I feel like I got to spend quality time with everyone.  I especially love getting to spend time with my grandparents.  I lost one set of grandparent last year, so I really appreciate the time I get with the grandparents that I have left.  Nothing beats my grandmother's pies!!  Obviously I treated myself to a piece of pie!!


I did a little shopping while I was in Texas.  I usually do online shopping because I am too lazy to go shopping.  I got to spend some quality time with one of my besties.  We ran a 5k and then went shopping.  I found lots of spring/summer deals!!

Check out these adorable sandals!!  Target all the way and they were on sale for $16 each.


This swimsuit top (also Target) was only $5.  The bottoms were not on sale, but black swimsuit bottoms go with everything!!!  I hope I can save the suit for my honeymoon!


Another summer staple-cuffed jean capris.  I loved this pair.  Lots of stretch and a good color.  These are from Dillards.


Both of our families got us Easter candy.  I'm going to have to ration it...maybe this is all that I will treat myself to today...maybe!!!  I do have a wedding dress to fit in!



How did you treat yourself this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - great treats! I love a good Target find and candy is always a win in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete