Monday, April 21, 2014

Boston Strong

Monday is here much too soon!!  I always need a day off to recover from vacation.  Does anyone else feel this way?


The good thing about today is that it is Boston Marathon day.  The running world and all of the country are standing behind those running and spectating today.  ESPN did a great a E60 show telling 5 stories of survivors.  President Obama also provides an inspirational message in the show.  This is a great article with some of the Boston stories.  http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/10751172/boston-marathon-2013-race-remember

Today we will all be Boston Strong!


Good luck to all of those running!!  I will be dedicating my run today to those in Boston. 

Have a great start to the week!

1 comment:

  1. I am dedicating my run today to Boston, too. I've been checking online regularly for updates on the marathon. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete