Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Treat Yourself Tuesday #11

Its that time again for Treat Yourself Tuesday. If you're new to tyt, head over to Becky's blog-Olives 'n Wine to see what it is all about!!



This weekend was full of treats. Lots of girl time seeing Chelsea Handler and bridesmaid dress shopping. Nothing better than quality time with some of my favorite ladies!!!


Bobby and I also managed to fit in some quality time. Saturday date night and some driving range fun with friends. 


Our Nature Box came in!! I'm so excited to try the snacks-the 24DC friendly ones only for now of course. ;)


I got the big box and chose:
Sriracha Cashews
Banana Nut Granola
Bombay Curry Cashews
Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Vanilla Almond Granola


I have also treated myself to some indulging in wedding magazines and tv shows.


David Tutera is hilarious and a wedding   genius!!

 
I also treated myself to an update on the Wedding Fun section of the blog.  I hadn't updated it in awhile and we are less than 6 months out.  Yay and eek all at the same time. :)

How have you treated yourself this week? Treating yourself is a great way to take care of yourself...and then you are better at taking care of others too!!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the week!!!

9 comments:

  1. Ha! I love watching David Tuterra - SO funny! And so amazing the weddings that he puts together. . . but I don't think I could have ever given over control of my wedding like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could. I'm not good at fashion, decorating, super girly stuff and his weddings are amazing. It doesn't hurt that he has no budget. :)

      Delete
  2. Tell me all about the sriracha cashews!!!!! What's the brand??? Are they good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the cashews with my naturebox.com subscription. They send you a box of snacks that you choose. The cashews were delicious!! A great combo of salty and sweet!!

      Delete
    2. Check out a full review and discount code on your first box over at Carrots N Cake. http://carrotsncake.com/2014/04/sweet-healthy-snacks-and-naturebox-giveaway.html

      Delete
  3. Time with girlfriends, a date night and some wedding stuff sounds like amazing treats indeed! I'm starting the 24DC tomorrow myself :) Super excited about it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on the challenge!! I'm loving it so far. I get to weigh in Saturday to see cleanse results!!

      Delete
  4. Sleep! That has been my biggest treat :) And I've also started diffusing essential oils that really help me to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes sleep is the best treat!!!

    ReplyDelete