Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Would You Rather

Clare at Fitting It All In posted a cute Would You Rather post on Monday. I'm jumping on board and answering the questions that she put up.


Would You Rather….


Speak another language or get higher degree? Speak another language-Spanish

Have a beautiful singing voice or be a fantastic dancer? Be a fantastic dancer.  I have always wanted to be graceful and have sweet moves!

Be a CEO of a huge company or run your own small business? Run my own small business.  Now I just need to find something I love and do it!  Oh and fund it...minor details!

Fly like a bird or teleport? Fly like a bird-if you teleport, you miss out on seeing what's in between where you start and where you end up.

Eat only sweet food or only salty food for the rest of your life?  Salty - I am a savory/salty fan!

Do yoga or lift weights? Both are a struggle for me.  I SHOULD be doing more of both!

Be a SUPER fast runner be SUPER strong? Super fast runner-then I could win races instead of coming in 572nd!

Have 8 kids or no kids? No kids-no thank you to 8! 

Have a small, older home with character or design a big brand new home?  Big and brand new.  I like character, but doing a ton of work to an old home doesn't interest me.  I like my little (and super easy) Pinterest projects.

Watch the Today Show or Good Morning America? Today Show

Watch only sports or watch only BRAVO? This is a tough one!!  I'll have to go with sports, but I would really, REALLY miss Bravo! 

Cook a romantic dinner at home or go to the nicest restaurant in town?  Go out to the nicest restaurant in town.  I really like to try new things when I go out to restaurants.  I'm not as brave at home when cooking with unfamiliar ingredients.

Drink beer or wine? Both

Eat cookies or eat cake? Yes please!

Have only brothers or have only sisters? I can't pick.  I have one of each and I love them both!  I can't imagine anything else!

Go to Africa or Asia?  Africa-I would love to hike Kilimanjaro and go on a safari.  I have friends who did it a few years ago and said it was amazing!

Eat sweet potato fries or regular fries? Regular fries.  I'm one of the only people on earth who doesn't love sweet potato fries

Own an SUV or a sports car?  SUV-I like to have lots of room.  Plus, the pup has to have a place to sit!

Have a personal chef or a personal trainer? Personal trainer.  I like cooking, so I would be sad if someone did it for me.

Sleep for 9 hours every night but no coffee, or sleep for 6 hours a night and have coffee? I'm not a huge coffee drinker.  I'll have the occasional Starbucks for fun, but I don't drink it every day.  So I'll take 9 hours of sleep.

Read a book or watch a movie? Read a book. 

Live on the east coast or west coast? West-fun in the sun!  I have never been to Califonia, but I am certain that I would love it!

Have your toenails painted or your fingernails painted?  Fingernails.  I hate having my feet touched!

Go to the beach or the mountains? Beach-I will always choose beach!

Your turn-pick a few and comment or borrow like I did and post on your blog!  Happy Hump Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment