Thursday, June 5, 2014

Motivation Thursday

I hope everyone had a great National Running Day yesterday!  I couldn't attend the group run because I was at the track for corporate challenge again, but I did manage to get a couple of medals last night.  Yippee!! :) 3rd in my age group in the 100 and our relay took 2nd. 



I also took advantage of half off the half for the Kansas City Half Marathon in October.  It is a good idea to run a half marathon 1 week before your wedding...right?  There was a 2 hour window where 1000 people got half off.  I jumped on that deal!

Yesterday was so inpirational that I wanted to keep up the positivity and great energy!  So, Motivation Thursday it is!

I found these 3 great quotes on http://dailyquotes.co/.  There are tons of inspirational posters and quotes on this site!



This site also has some great inspirational and some funny quotes.




Last but not least...


I hope you have a great and motivational Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment