Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had a super fun and busy weekend!! I went for a walk with my 2 favorite fellas after work on Friday.


Then we went to meet friends for drinks and dinner at a cocktail lounge. 

Why yes, that is a cocktail and beer!

Saturday morning I got up and ran a quick 5 miles before hitting some garage sales with a friend. She found some great buys!! Then we went to lunch at Ingredient and had a great view.


A little pool time before Porters first birthday party!! I made carnitas and mojitos for the people. 


Treats for the animals.


I didn't forget party hats!

Birthday boy!!

Cute pups...will pose for treats.

After dinner we lit a fire and made s'mores. They were yummy!!


Snuggling by the fire

Breakfast date with Bobby...delicious latte and a play on eggs benedict with turkey and bacon instead of canadian bacon.  



Sunday afternoon was interesting. I played table tennis for corporate challenge. My first match was a forfeit and then I lost my second match. I was a little disappointed, but it was fun!!


Then I went home to relax and play on Pinterest before getting a move on packing. 


Back to work!!

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good weekend! I could browse on Pinterest forever. . . so many good ideas! We just hung out this weekend. Not too much going on, which was nice. :)

    ReplyDelete