Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday, it's Friday!! Thank goodness it's Friday! I'm super pumped for this weekend. I was hoping for a low key weekend, but I don't think that is going to happen.

I'm linking up with Heather, Katie, and Clare for Friday Favorites/Five Things Friday. Check out their blogs to check out the linkups. 


What I'm looking forward to this weekend:
Happy hour tonight with a couple of girlfriends and another friend who I don't see very often. 

Pooch Plunge tomorrow. I'm taking Porter and my friend is taking her pup and we are heading to a local pool for a pooch plunge. I hope he isn't a terror!!

Dog Swim Day at Wet Zone!
Source

Lake time with some of Bobby's friends. We were invited out on a local lake with Bobby's friends. We have not spent enough time out on lakes this summer, so it should be a great time!

Favorite workouts this week:
Volleyball is back. Indoor and sand started this week. It was fun to get back out there with my teams!

I also did this Butts and Guts workout on Wednesday. I found it on Pinterest. 


Random Favorites:
IKEA is set to open September 10th!! I am excited to check it out!


My car is legal again! After the warning ticket, I went the next day to take care of it. Only 2 weeks late!

This juice could become an addiction! T.loft is delicious!



I hope everyone has a great day! 

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. The pooch plunge sounds fantastic! And that juice looks good. I miss going to a juice bar regularly! Thanks for linking up and hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete