Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm Back!!

Happy Tuesday!  I'm sorry that I have been MIA for a few days.  I had several friends and family come to town for my Bachelorette Party!!!  It was a blast!!!  Most of the pictures from the weekend are on other people's phones and cameras, but I still wanted to do a quick recap to let everyone know where I have been for the past 5 days!!

We started Friday evening with a glass (or two) of champagne and before photos.  They had the cutest decorations.  Fun balloons, pictures, banners, and much more. 


The girls reserved a private room at a fun cocktail lounge/restaurant to start our night out.  We had dinner and drinks and of course, lots of laughs.  After dinner, we moved on to a nearby bar.  I completed some dares (including getting a guy to give me his underwear) and some shots.  We then continued to another bar to close it down with some "das boots"!!

Fun group photo

Still partying along

More of the girls at our second stop
Das boot!!
After closing down the last place, several of us jumped in cabs and headed back to where we started for an old fashioned slumber party.  We took our after pictures and then played Cards Against Humanity until 5:30 in the morning.


3 hours of sleep later-it was time for mimosas and a day at the pool. A private chef then arrived to cook an amazing 5 course meal for dinner.  With wine of course!!  It was amazing!

Our talented chef

Amazing filet for our meat course

Trio of desserts-can't go wrong with that!

After stuffing ourselves, the girls treated me to a lingerie shower.  They gave me so many great things!!  I will definitely be honeymoon ready!

 

We called it an earlier night on Saturday because I was blessed again with a bridal shower.  I didn't want to be a mess for the shower!!  More photos from the weekend and a shower recap to come.

What is the best bachelorette party that you have attended?
Married ladies-what did you do for your bachelorette party?

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I knew you had a good reason to be gone for so many days, and what better reason than your OWN bachelorette party. It looks like it was a good time...WOW.

    The best bachelorette party I ever attended was not my own (sadly), but my best friend's from college...we partied it up in New York City. A night never to be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Looks like you had a fabulous time!! My bachelorette party was a long time ago, and is a bit of a blur. I guess that's a good thing right? ;) ~Ree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing that you have been married a long time and obviously, you did it right if it was a blur!!

      Delete
  3. Looks like ya had a great time! That was an awesome idea having a chef come in! Wow! I never really even HAD a bachelorette party...Boo. I wanna re-do. haha

    ReplyDelete