Thursday, October 16, 2014

Menacing Medicine Ball Workout

I wanted to share my workout from Monday with you guys.  Bobby and I decided to utilize our home gym and workout together.  He was using the adjustable dumbbells. Instead of switching the weight each time, I improvised and made up this medicine ball workout.


Our medicine ball is 12 pounds, but I definitely felt the workout!!  The lighter weight lets you focus on form and really doing the exercises slowly and deliberately.  Ex: squatting low, really doing a deep lunge, working hard on the burpees (which everyone hates)

I hope you enjoy this spooky and fun Halloween themed workout. 

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Great workout! I must admit, I rarely use the medicine ball at the gym, but now I can't wait to try it out! ~Ree

    ReplyDelete