Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekend Recap 10/20

It's my wedding week!!  I am only working for 2 days this week and then it is wedding mode all day every day until Saturday.  This is a weekend recap post, so I will get to recapping.  This past weekend was very fun and jam packed. 


I listened in on quite a few sessions of a virtual wellness summit over the weekend called the Blog Well Summit.  There were interviews, education sessions, blog reviews, and more offered throughout the weekend.  The best part was that I could watch the sessions when I had spare time.  The summit was free over the weekend, but you can own all of the sessions for $99 through the end of the conference (October 20 at 9am PT /12pm ET) and then $145 anytime after.  I plan to share some of what I learned at the summit with you guys later this week.  I found the sessions very helpful and informative!