Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Recap in Pictures

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today is a picture kind of day. Enjoy my weekend recap in pics. :)

Dinner and drinks with the hubby...


A really fun 5K


Family walk


Warm and delicious soup


Christmas decorating-a few pictures from around the house. 




Yes, those are Christmas Vacation moose cups!




And finally the tree!


I love having the house all decorated for Christmas. I put up a ton of decorations all over house. I just wanted to give you guys a peek at what makes our house cozy and festive! Happy Monday!!

Have you decorated yet? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the 5K medal! I hope it was a good race!

    Your house looks really festive! We'll be putting up our tree this coming Thanksgiving weekend; we're hoping to make it a real tradition for our son (and in the future, son and daughter!).

    ReplyDelete