Thursday, December 18, 2014

12 Days of Happiness Day 3-8


I mentioned a little while ago that my friend has been sending out 12 Days of Happiness emails each day to brighten my day (and some other friend's days).  Check out my previous post to see days 1 and 2.  I love it so much that I am passing them along to you. 

Source
 

Day #3 was a 2 part-er.  She did last year's West Jet video coupled with this year's video.  Warning-if you are watching these at work, you might keep tissues close by!


Day #4 - It seems like every year some good Samaritan pays off layaway for a store, but it is still great to read.  https://gma.yahoo.com/woman-visits-toys-r-us-pays-off-everybody-021319416.html

Day #5 - Ellen is so great about giving back throughout the year.  We should all strive to be more like her!!  Here is a recap of 2014.

Day #6 - A fun twist on helping the homeless.

Day #7 - This post is too cute!  Nothing better than good sportsmanship!

Day #8 -  Random acts of pasta...such a fun and funny story too.  The guy even wrote a blog about his never ending pasta journey. 

Bonus-here is one that I came across on my own that is too good not to share!!

I hope you enjoy the 12 Days of Happiness as much as I have.  It brightens my day.  I'm linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud to spread the happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment