Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Friday

Hello all! I'm coming to you a little late today. I played on Pinterest last night instead of writing my post. Whoopsy!!! 

Everyone is posting recipe roundups for Super Bowl. This got me thinking....what am I going to make for Super Bowl? We are going to a friend's house to watch. I decided to bring black bean and corn salsa.  It's so easy and is best if you make it the day before so the flavors can mix!

1 medium onion, finely chopped
1-2 jalapeƱos 
1 bell pepper
Garlic-I think there can never be too much garlic!!!
2 cans of black beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups of roasted corn (I buy it in the frozen section of Trader Joes)
2 cans of rotel - mild or hot depending on  how much heat you like
Lime juice 
Salt to taste 

I also mix it up by adding in avocado, pineapple or other fruit, and even a little olive oil and fun balsamic. 

No pics. Just a fun recipe. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment