Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Update

This weekend was all about the eats!! Kansas City does restaurant week each year. Each participating restaurant comes up with a menu for lunch and/or dinner. Lunches are $15 and dinners are $33. 

I went to dinner at a steak house on Friday night with some girl friends. 

I had the crab bisque, filet, and creme brûlée. It was amazing!! Oh and of course we shared some wine. 


Saturday brought some unexpected happenings. Our basement flooded and the floors had to be ripped up. They have been treated and are still drying. Not exactly how we planned to spend Saturday during the day, but we are happy that the water is gone! 


We did get to have some fun. We met some friends at Cooper's Hawk for dinner and a triple date! I love how they decant the wine in the giant decanters. Since I had steak on Friday, I opted for the mustard coated pork chop. It was delicious!! 


We spent Sunday morning at church and then hung out with Bobby's family for lunch. Then we went to see my friend's sweet new baby. She is adorable!! We dropped off a few cute gifts and loved getting to meet her!!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment