Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Little Inspiration

The February 7th is Fitness Doomsday...aka the day when most people abandon their New Year's Resolution.  I'm linking up with spoons for some thinking out loud inspiration. I found all of these on Pinterest...it is a great place for food and exercise ideas and motivation!

My favorite motivational posters/posts include building women up and inspiring...not about pushing yourself beyond your limits.  Pushing outside of your comfort zone is one thing, but beyond your limits is dangerous!  It is very easy to push so hard that you injure yourself.

Pin
Pin

Pin

My other favorite types of motivation are the posts/pins that remind me that fitness and healthy living is a journey.  It is a daily decision to better yourself...some days that means I eat clean and workout; other days that means that I have a rest day and eat not so great.

Pin

Pin

Pin

If these don't inspire you, most link to more motivational quotes and posts.  February 7th is quickly approaching, so I wanted to put out some positive inspiration in hopes of helping at least 1 person keep going on their resolutions

What is your favorite motivational quote or motto?


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I don't find the images that encourage you to push yourself hard or try to guilt you into working out inspiring at all. I actually gave up looking through a lot of Pinterest fitness boards because of it. These images you have are great, though. I especially love the quote from Socrates.

    ReplyDelete