Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Faves

Happy Friday!! It's Valentine's Weekend and I'm so excited to hang with my 2 favorite fellas!!


One of my friends does a lot of work with the Michael J. Fox Foundation which supports Parkinson's research.  Her father has the disease so she created Team Wally in his honor.  She does lots of events to raise money for the foundation and awareness about Parkinsons.  She recently sent me a link to Bravelets.  These bracelets are super cute and $10 out of the $35 cost is donated to Team Wally. 

StitchFix Review (referral link)-I kept 2 pieces.  These fun earrings were a great price $28 and are just my style.  I love dainty jewelry!


I also kept this fun leather and mesh type material jacket.  It fit well and is something that I wouldn't normally pick out for myself! 


If you missed it, I really loved the fun articles that I shared in yesterday's Link Love

I'm linking up with some other favorites for Friday Faves this week...HeatherKatie, and Clare.

How are you celebrating Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love Stitch Fix! I haven't received any earrings in my fixes yet, so I kinda jealous!

    ReplyDelete