Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Pats Day!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I usually celebrate with green beer and friends...which I did this weekend, but I'm not ruling out more celebrating tonight. :)


In other news...let's catch up. 

Currently-
I ordered new face wash and moisturizer from Mary Kay. Gotta take care of the skin!


I'm still training for my upcoming spring half marathons. I had to make up my long run from the weekend on Monday. The weather was awesome, but my run was weak sauce! Dehydration and lots of sweating=slow runs...but slow runs are better than no runs!


Reading-I'm finally finishing the Fifty Shades series. I just started the final book and am looking forward to seeing how it ends. 


Eating-Bobby has been grilling out as much as possible.  I'm so happy that Spring arrived!! Now I just hope it stays. 

Speaking of amazing weather; We have also been enjoying time in the backyard with the fur kids.  Even the cat loves it outside! He just stays on the porch. 


What are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment