Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

My weekend started with this beautiful sunset! 


Bobby had plans with his friends so I had a great night home alone. Terrible tv, wine and puppy snuggles...such a great night!


I started Saturday with a little over 7 miles with my running buddy. We were supposed to do 8, but I wasn't feeling it. I struggled through and was happy to log the miles!

My friend invited me and a couple of friends to Lawrence, KS for a craft beer fest on Saturday.  We met at her house and went to lunch with her cute kids!


We hit up a fantastic pizza place. I had a margherita pizza...drizzled with olive oil!! One of the girls got a pizza with an over easy egg. I had never heard of it, but it was really good!


She dropped the kids with a sitter and we went to the Kansas Craft Brewers Expo. 


Cheers!  There were so many great beers. I enjoyed tasting quite a few great Oatmeal Stouts, reds, and many other delicious beers! 


There were 39 brewers at the expo. It's a good thing that the venue was huge!


Spring finally arrived! Bobby and I celebrated by sitting on the patio with a beer and grilling out for dinner. The 10 day forecast looks awesome and I can't wait for more trail runs! 


Also...yesterday was International Women's Day. Make sure you tell the women in your life that you love them! 


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment