Wednesday, March 11, 2015

StitchFix Review-March 2015

I admit it, I am totally addicted to StitchFix (referral link).  I love getting fun new clothes in the mail!!  If you haven't heard of StitchFix, it is a super convenient and fun way to get new clothes.  Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and their personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories unique to your taste, budget and lifestyle. Simply buy what you like and return the rest. 

I link mine to my style board in Pinterest, so it is always fun to see what arrives.  I almost always keep at least 2 items.  Here is what I received in this fix.



Elle Woven Clutch-$38.00-I requested this clutch.  I was so happy when I saw that it was in the fix!  I love the navy and the woven pattern.  KEPT


Gabe Maxi Skirt-$48.00-This is a super comfy and cute maxi skirt.  I already have a black and white striped maxi dress that I love, so I decided to return this one.  RETURNED


Zillah Color Block Ponte Dress-$78.00-The stretch to the material and color blocking made for something that I would not normally choose for myself.  This dress is a great example of why I do StitchFix.  It takes me out of my comfort zone.  It is so comfortable and the color blocking helps camouflage some areas that I am not loving right now.  KEPT


Pasha Textured Dress-$74.00-This black dress is fun and flirty.  It is a really cute dress and a cut that I would try again.  The dress was a little short and already had some threads pulling.  It just didn't seem to be a good quality for the price.  RETURNED


Isaac Floral Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse-$48.00-I heard that florals are in this spring.  This flowy and light shirt is a great transition to Spring.  It pairs great with a pair of skinny jeans.  KEPT


Overall this fix was a win.  I kept 3 items and I feel like the stylists are really starting to understand my likes and dislikes.  Do you StitchFix?

No comments:

Post a Comment