Thursday, March 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday

The Big 12 Tourney started last night. I'm throwing back to 2011 when Bobby and I bought tickets to each session of the tournament.


Bobby is a Kansas fan, so his team is always good! Texas has been struggling, but still has a chance at making the NCAA tournament. Hook em!


We were a couple divided at the championship game. 


KU won out in the end (as usual), but it was a fun few days of attending basketball games!


Do you love March Madness? I love the competition and excitement of the tournaments! I can't wait for the NCAA tourney!  Linking up with .spoons for TOL.

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, I have to admit I'm not much of a basketball fan (and neither is my husband) so we don't watch March Madness. But your throwback thursday looks like it was alot fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always more fun when you can attend in person...especially if you are not a basketball fan! :)

      Delete