Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekend Recap...in some pics

I only managed to take a few pictures this weekend...total fail on my part!!!  It was the last weekend before things really start getting busy around here.  And the last weekend of snow?? (wishful thinking!!!)

We went out on a double date with these crazy kids on Friday night.  Sushi, drinks, laughs...what more do you need?


Oh, pics of the sushi would have been good!  I failed at that, but we did get a picture of our drinks...so not a total fail!  I actually didn't take any of these...thank you to Billy for being the photog for the evening.  I stole these from his FB page.



Saturday was spent cleaning up around the house, running some errands and preparing for the snowpocalypse.  Well, snowpocalypse ended up only being a few inches of snow.  Nothing crazy!  We cooked steaks, lobster tail, mashed potatoes, and sweet peas.  Again-no photo...sorry!  I know you guys are so sad not to see my Saturday night dinner.  :)  To make it up to you, here is a picture of my pets.


Aren't they cute??  I did take one food picture all weekend.  Sunday morning I made up a big southern breakfast.  Bacon, biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs.  Sooooo good and such a treat! 


What is your favorite breakfast? 

No comments:

Post a Comment