Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hump Day!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Last nights pork and chile stew was delicious and just what the cold weather called for.  I hit the gym last night and tried out the Nike Traning app.  They have workouts for all fitness levels and goals.  I did an advanced toning workout for 45 minutes (they have 15 minute and 30 minute options as well if you're short on time).  It was a great workout!  I am terrible at strength training on my own.  I need someone or something to tell me what to do or I am unmotivated and just end up running.



Tonight is speed training and volleyball.  1 mile warm up, 1 mile at 7 minute pace, half mile recovery, 1 mile at 7 minute pace, half mile cool down.  Quick 4 miles, but it will be tough!  1% incline is probably all I will be able to manage. 

Day 13 of Thanks-Today I am thankful for one of my best friends and partner in crime.  Andrea is my boyfriend's sister, but I always tell him that if we break up-I get to keep her.  It is weird that he doesn't argue with me!  She is such a fun and outgoing girl that makes everyone feel happy when they talk to her.  I know I can always count on her to be up for an adventure or a random Tuesday activity.  Plus, she has great style so she helps me since I have none!

Painting at Thirsty Pallete-wine and painting on a cold night---so fun!

Andrea looking beautiful on her wedding day!

Just a Campagne Shower to celebrate


So much fun!
I hope everyone is having a great week!  Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment