Saturday, December 7, 2013

Parties and Shopping

Last night was my 5th annual Girls Christmas party. We have a great group of girls that get together every year. 


The party has evolved from a crazy party where we played drinking games and everyone stayed the night to a much more tame evening of delicious food, sangria, gift exchange and catching up where everyone is home by midnight. I love both versions!! 


It was a good thing that I was home early. I went shopping with Bobby's mom and sister from 10 in the morning until 6pm. Bobby's mom takes us every year and we get to pick out our gifts. It is really fun to spend the day shopping and laughing. 

I managed to get a couple of gifts for people on my list too. My favorite is this amazing onesie for my good friend's baby..



I can't wait to give it to him!!!

Have you started Christmas shopping? If so, what is your favorite purchase so far?

Do you attend or throw an annual party? I have a few more to attend this year. Ugly sweater party, cookie exchange party, and a family party as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment