Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Family Fun!!

Well, we made it to Texas with the puppy and it was a breeze! Porter slept the whole way there and back. He is a fantastic puppy and was so well behaved!! He got to play with his puppy cousins all week and had so much fun. We definitly need to get him a back yard to play! He loved all of the attention and made friends with everyone!

Wrestling with my brother

I convinced my family to try out a Turkey Trot this year.  Not everyone ran, but everyone came to cheer!  It was so fun to get everyone together for an active start to the day!  My uncle said that he thinks that I have created a monster...he can't wait to sign up for his next race.  I'm so proud of everyone!!


The whole crew
 
More pics from the race
After a yummy meal and some games, my parents surprised me with a wedding dress shopping appointment on Friday.  It was amazing to have so many important women with me in my search!!!  I won't post any pics of the actual dress-have to wait for the wedding to see that!  I did take a few during the day though.  After we picked the dress, I got another surprise-champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.  My mom is so thoughtful!!!




I also finally got to meet one of my oldest friend's new baby!  I had been back to Amarillo since her baby shower, so this was a long time coming!!  He is so adorable and so happy!!  He was obsessed with Bobby...babies love him. 
 
 I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Did you do a turkey trot?  What are your family traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment