Friday, January 10, 2014

Eye Doctor Virgin

Over the past year, I noticed that I can't see far away very well.  I first noticed when I couldn't read the bottom line on ESPN.  I went to the eye doctor today for the first time.  I felt like a little kid.  Dilated eyes are weird!


I picked out some glasses.  Not the best pic, but I couldn't really see when I took it.  Luckily I only have to wear them when I need to read far away...you know...like when driving.  :)  Glasses or contacts?  Do you wear them all the time?


Last night after work, I hit the gym for a quick workout before happy hour.  On the training schedule was an easy 3 mile run.  It is hard to make myself take it easy.  Especially on a treadmill when I am BORED.  Does anyone else experience this?  I took a shoe pic after I finished.  I think I have taken enough sweaty selfies in the locker room lately.  :)


After happy hour, I whipped up a quick dinner.  Chicken and broccoli over pasta.  This was a thrown together dinner.  What is your go to dinner when you don't really have anything planned?



I changed up the format this time.  I put the questions as I went along.  Do you like it better or do you like questions at the end?

Happy Friday!!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment