Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Feels Like College

Last night I spent 2 hours cleaning my apartment. It felt like college when your parents were coming over! Luckily I had the cutest helper. He wore himself out chasing the vacuum and following me around. He is very "helpful"!

After working hard to get the place clean, I decided to squeeze in this rep challenge workout.  I was in a hurry to get done since it was already 7pm and I hadn't even thought about dinner, so no breaks and I was moving quick!


And notice how I said "Don't forget to stretch!!" when I typed this up...well you guess it...I totally didn't stretch!  Oops!  Maybe that is why I am the least flexible person in the world!  Maybe some day I can get into yoga and stretching!!

I read on What's Good at Trader Joe's blog (http://www.whatsgoodattraderjoes.com/) that the Cioppino stew was delicious, but that 1 serving was pretty small.  I picked some up on my last outing to TJ's.  The bag is deceiving!

It was only 170 calories for a serving.  It tasted delicious and there is a TON of seafood in it, but there are only 2 cups of stew in the bag. I'm so glad they recommended adding something to this cioppino to make a meal.  Speaking of college-I have a confession to make.  I had never made a grilled cheese sandwich until last night.  I know...I should have learned years ago, but turns out that it was a success!!  Next time I will add more cheese, but it was easy and delicious.  Plus the meal came together in less than 15 minutes.
 

Do you love Trader Joe's as much as I do?  What is your favorite TJ's staple?

Do you have any good yoga routines to pass along?

No comments:

Post a Comment