Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Today's post is random thoughts. :)

Volleyball is interesting when you did a 1000 rep challenge the day before! Especially when you're out of shape.  I did manage to get in a few blocks...on the men's net!  Thank you squat jumps!  There is just something about blocking a guy that is really fun and satisfying! :)


Choosing a new hair cut is hard! I decided on a combo of these 3 cuts. New hair pic coming soon...I took a before photo so you can see the difference.


I could not get warm yesterday.  I wore my coat at my desk for half of the day! This was my "warmup" look once I got home. I also ran my hands under warm water because they were numb. 


I could never be an extreme cheapskate. Have you seen this show on TLC? I saw part of an episode where a woman put not eaten spaghetti sauce back in the jar and used it later. Eewwww!!!


Based on the random thought from above...I need to watch better tv!!  I mean, who comes up with these shows?  TLC is crazy!  Shows in their line up that I have never seen: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, 90 Day Fiance, Sex Sent Me to the ER, Sister Wives, the list goes on and on...it is worse than Bravo!  At least Bravo doesn't call itself "The Learning Channel"! 


What are your random Thursday thoughts?  

No comments:

Post a Comment