Friday, January 17, 2014

New me!

I feel like a new person! I got my glasses yesterday and about 4.5 inches cut off my hair. As promised, a before and after. The 2 on the left show how my hair would get worse and worse throughout the day. Top is in the morning and bottom is at lunch! Not good! Looking like I actually tried today. :)

Here is an up close shot of the new glasses. What do you think? I have never worn glasses, so I had not idea how much I couldn't see. It's amazing! They feel super weird though.



I got to hang out with this fella yesterday. My neighbor sent his pup to doggy day camp and I picked him up. He was pooped by the end of the day. I love that Petsmart gives them a "Paw-gress report"! So cute! They actually write about the dogs day in it.



Do you take your pets to day care if you will be gone all day? I think it is a good idea so they are not stuck.

How often do you get your hair cut? I don't color so I only go every 6 months. So when I go, I really need it!

Do you have big weekend plans?

Sorry for so many selfies!  I'll do better for the weekend posts. :) 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment