Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fitness Doomsday

I read that February 7th is the most common day where people abandon their New Year's Resolutions. This makes me sad. It means that people last a little over a month trying to improve their lives before giving up.

I have been struggling since November to get back into my normal fitness routine. I usually burn out for a month or so, but I have had trouble getting it together. Don't get me wrong, I still run and workout 4-5 days a week, but the intensity and drive has been lacking. Plus I haven't been enjoying it. I think the winter weather has affected me more this year than any other year and my adorable new family addition makes me just want to come home and snuggle him!!



I need someone to kick me in the booty!  I want a PR in April dang it!  How do you get motivated when you feel burned out?  Do you have peaks and valleys in your training?

What were your New Year's Resolutions?  How are they going?

Mine was to be more positive.  I'm not sure I am succeeding, but I am trying.  I don't think I will give up on it tomorrow.  :)  I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a motivating and great day!  2014 is so full of possibilities and opportunities to succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment